Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Menu

Here we are starting the 4th month of the year. It is so hard to believe. This year is passing so quickly and before you know it we will be entering the year of 2013. (don't worry, if that caught you off guard, you are not the only person) Whew! Don't say that! My mouth should be washed out with soap for talking like this.  :-)  Well, as I said, we are entering April and it is time again for another menu. I sat down today and figured it up for my crew. Now you will notice there are some meals that are on here from last month. The meals that we did not end up using, I just transferred them over to April's Menu. We had a very very crazy month where we were traveling quite a bit back and forth between family's house and job duties. So because of that, we ate out a lot more than what I like for us to do. I have come to the conclusion that sometimes you just have to go with the flow. I'm just thankful there were extra funds for the eating out. And then there of course are some favorite meals of some people in my house, that would be thrilled if I had those "meals" every day. Of course that isn't going to happen, but I do try to put it in there every month or sometimes I may skip a month. So here it is, next month I'm going to try to have recipes of the stuff I'm fixing posted with my menu.

-chicken pot pie, salad
-hot dogs, fries, fruit
-sloppy joes, broccoli
-4-pasta bake, salad, garlic bread
-Easter dinner with my parents (saturday before Easter)
-stroganoff, steamed mixed vegetables
-grilled chicken, garlic potatoes, green beans
-breakfast food (2x's)
-pizza, salad, garlic bread
-tuna casserole, garlic bread, fruit
-ham/vegetable casserole
-pasta bar, broccoli, salad
-stir-fry, garlic bread
-bratwurst, corn, fruit
-beanie weinies, steamed mixed vegetables
-fish sandwiches, carrots/peas
-tacos
-meatloaf, mashed potatoes, broccoli
-sandwiches a couple of times
-leftovers a couple of times
-cardo's pizza a couple of times (monday night: kids eat free with adult buffet purchase. we can all eat for $16 or less. There's four of us.)

*We are going to be out of town a few days also*

Later on this week- pictures of my organization projects that were completed. I wanted to do the meal menu first before we got too far into April.  Ya'll have a wonderful week. We are on spring break this week, so we are planning a trip to the zoo and hopefully to a great kids place with go-carts and bouncy houses about an hour away.

~Constance~

No comments: