Thursday, September 8, 2011

A little peak of our house

It has done nothing but rain here for the past few days. Actually since sunday night to be a little more specific. I'm very thankful for rain, but I don't like it every single day. This week has been very very busy. Madelyn and I went out for breakfast at mcd's a couple of days ago before I took her to school. She loved it and so did I. Joshua had only one day of school this week and I left him crying that day. But he did fine and enjoyed it.

I thought that I would post some pics of my house of some of the rooms that I already have put together. Except I don't have curtains up yet because I don't know what I want. I'm the person that I don't want to go out and buy stuff just so I will have something. I'm searching and thinking. I'm also working on shutters for the inside of my living room windows, but the rain is kinda putting that on hold. :-(   I don't know what has happened to blogger, but I'm now able to post and have realized that I missed it alot.

this is my living room

another view

another view. I love those front windows. Right now I'm in the procss of paining indoor shutters for the windows.

I love the fireplace. It doesn't work, but that doesn't matter to me. They kind of make me nervous.

dining room

another view

bathroom. (please excuse the rust stained towel that I did not realize was there)

another view of the bathroom

No comments: