Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Finally...

Life has been so crazy for this Dewhurst Family. We have moved to our new house in Wellston, OH, where we can be in the same town as the church that we pastor. We love it here and we are excited at accomplishing great things for God.

The kids have started a whole new school disctrict. They have adjusted pretty well, although our first day with Madelyn was very hard.  I had to leave her crying and then I went to my own car and cried a whole bunch of tears. But after a few days, she has adjusted and loves it alot. Joshua has done well with his new preschool and loves it alot. They both seem to have great teachers that are really nice.

My pregnancy: Things are going pretty well. The baby is fine and we found out that we are having a boy. His name will be Joel Andrew and he is suppose to arrive on Dec. 20th. They are goin to try to induce the week before, but I have a sneaky feeling that he is going to try to come early just like Joshua did, which was 4wks.

I've had alot of problems with blogger not wanting to post any of my postings and that would be why you have not heard from me. It has been incredibly frustrating and hopefully there won't be any more problems. It's been very confusing because alot of you use blogger and you have been posting alot, but I could not get it to publish at all.  Down below are pics of the kids on their first day of school.  Madelyn is in 1st grade and Joshua is in preschool.

No comments: