Saturday, December 18, 2010

Slacker

There is no excuse for my laziness at all. Why oh why, is it so hard for me to keep up with my blog. I don't know, but I'm not going to make any new resolutions about it either. :-)

Madelyn is doing wonderfully well in kindergarten. She loves it so much and enjoys having her aunt Shannon as her teacher. Joshua is in pre-school and is doing fabulous. He loves his teachers and enjoys playing with all of the other kids.

Chris has now graduated with his Bachelor's degree in education. He just put in some applications at some schools, so hopefully he will be able to start teaching come January. He is 1/2 way through his Master's Degree, which is also for teaching school.

I, me and myself, have registered for school at Hocking College in the nursing program. My first day back to school is Jan-3rd. I am very excited, but very nervous at the same time.

My brother, Ricky, got married in November to a wonderful girl, Crystal. We are so happy to have her apart of our family and we all love her Very Much.

Well for now it is trying to get ready for the Christmas activities for this week coming up. Very excited to be able to spend time with family and enjoy all the wonderful food. I hope that everyone has a wonderful and blessed Christmas Holiday and may we not forget the reason for the season.

~Merry Christmas~
Constance

No comments: