Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Week

The long expected week has finally arrived for my kids. Lots still needs to be done, stocking stuff to be bought, cookies to be made with Nana, presents to wrap and the list goes on and on. Me, I'm excited to give the kids their gifts to them. The joy on their face is the most wonderful thing ever on christmas morning.

We had the christmas play at church and I wanted to upload the pictures so everyone can see them, but I'm at a hospital right now sitting with someone and the internet connection won't let me due to security. So hopefully tonight we can upload them.

I hope everyone has a great week and enjoying the hustle and bustle of the most wonderful holiday of the year. Remembering our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

~Constance~

1 comment:

Stephanie Lynn Burley said...

Hey! Great to hear from you again! I think you could have uploaded a pic or two from your brother's wedding just for me...I didn't even realize he got married! What an exciting time for you all! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas, too, and don't wait so long to post next time! :)