Sunday, August 29, 2010

Simple Daybook


Outside my window...


I'm noticing the very beautiful weather outside. The sun is shining and there is a little breeze whispering through the trees. Chris mowed the grass yesterday and I love the sweet smell of freshly cut grass


I am thinking...


Tomorrow is my little girls first day of kindergarten. And I'm trying to wrap myself around the thought of how fast the time has gone since I brought her home from the hospital. Is my little girl going to be okay tomorrow in that big school all by herself? Will she feel insecure and very lost? Have I taught her enough to be able to stand on her own as a 5yr. old? So many thoughts for this Mama to think about and to worry.


I'm thankful for...

that Madelyn's Aunt Shannon is her kindergarten teacher. Not sure why I'm worrying, because she will be well taken care of at school.


From the kitchen...

there is a small amount of dishes that are calling my name to come and wash them. Table and counters are clean and ready for someone to come and make peach cobber. (maybe later.)


I am reading...

everyones blogs. Trying to get all caught up.


I am hoping...

that I can finish my kid's bedroom.


I am hearing...

the quietness of part of my house being down for a nap and the other is my husband getting his school supplies to take to his student teaching job tomorrow.


Around the house...

there are alot of jobs that need to be accomplished. The rest of the house needs to be cleaned where it didn't get finished yesterday. But that will have to wait until tomorrow.


Madelyn is...

very excited about her first day of kindergarten tomorrow. She already has her outfit picked out and her book bag ready to go. She's already planning on her food for her lunch box.


Joshua is...

excited and not so excited about starting preschool on Tuesday. He will only be going on Tuesday and Thursdays and if I have any other meetings on any other days. He is doing very well at the whole pottying in the toilet thing. We have made alot of headway with that department this week.


One of my favorite things...

is to see my family so very happy. Seeing them grow and learn so many things.


A few plans for the rest of the week...

finish the kids bedroom, get yard sale stuff together, office work, and normal household duties



No comments: