Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Ho! Ho! Ho!

We have had a wonderful week. Christmas was wonderful. The kids got alot of things they wanted and we are able to spend time with family & friends. We are actually in Indiana right now with some family and tomorrow we will get to spend some times with some friends. It's so hard to believe that christmas is over and we are just a few short days away from year 2011.

I will be starting nursing school on monday. I'm kinda getting nervous and hopefully I will do fine. I do believe that I'm ready to get life back to normal.

I want to upload some pictures of christmas time, but blogger is so slow at uploading and you can't do very many at a time. Is there another way that someone knows about on uploading pics to your blog that is alot easier and faster? Please let me know if you know anything.

I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year. May the New Year hold many wonderful and happy times and strength and grace for the rough times.

~Constance~

No comments: