Thursday, June 12, 2008

Happy 3rd. Birthday Madelyn!

Madelyn has turned 3! Her actual birthday was on June 1st. And since we were out of town at that time, we decided to have her party this past weekend. She wanted a princess party. She got all kinds of things. Including a 12' trampoline with the enclosure from her great-grandpa on my side. She had a great birthday and it is really hard to believe that she is three. She is growing up so fast. I love her so much and thank the Lord for such a wonderful child.

This is her princess cake. It tasted just as wonderful as it looks. The lady that manages the office where my dad works, made this cake.
She was very happy about the crown and the sceptor. She looks so cute. 8-)
Some of the kids enjoying the bubbles from the great and wonderful bubble machine. I couldn't get a picture of all the kids at the same time. There were a few more pictures from her party that I wanted to post, but I was having problems getting them on here. Oh, well, we had a great time and she loved it. I will take a picture of the trampoline later and post it.

2 comments:

Telesa's Tales said...

Looks like a great b-day party! Madelyn is growing up so fast! She's so pretty. By the way, Hannah had her baby today. Christy talked to her. Weighed ? 9lbs/12oz. Bib baby! I'm not sure the name? Charity Ruth maybe. C-ya!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday to your little girl! Loved her cake - looks like something Mollie would enjoy.