Thursday, May 22, 2008

A few random pictures

My grandma came up this past week for a few days. It was alot of fun. It has been awhile since I had seen her and it was good to spend some time with her. While she was here, she wanted to have a little early birthday celebration for Madelyn since she was not going to be able to be here for her actual party. She got her a princess cake and bought her an outfit. Madelyn really enjoyed it.
Here is the princess cake. Madelyn was SOOOOOO excited!My grandma and Joshua. (by the way, she doesn't dye her hair)

Her and Madelyn. Madelyn didn't want to take a picture so we had to promise to buy her something if she would take a picture. :)

We had our Mother/Daughter Banquet last week, also. Sis. Nichols came and spoke to us and it was wonderful. We also had the privilage of her daugher, my friend, Stephanie and her grandkids, Kaitlynn and Allison. It is wonderful to see friends again. Here below are Madelyn and Kaitlynn. They are good friends, but can also be good enemies. :) They are both strong opionated people. Makes for an interesting relationship. Here is a little story. I'm not sure what happened, but last year at camp, Madelyn had pushed Kaitlynn to the ground, pulled her hair, and punched her in the face. Needless to say, Madelyn did get into trouble.
Me and my Mom.Me and my grandma.
Me and Stephanie.After the banquet, Madelyn and Kaitlynn wanted to ride this horse. They had a blast on it.

We went to a flea market and Joshua saw this tractor and wanted to play with it. I got a picture because I sure wasn't going to pay the price they had on it.
This is us with the Mitchell's when they were in Revival with us 2wks. ago. We had a wonderful time with them.
This would be the kid's new swingset. They enjoy it greatly and get alot of use out of it.

2 comments:

Telesa's Tales said...

I love seeing all the new pictures! I really think Madelyn favores her Grandma and Great Grandma a lot!
I like the swing-set!
Have a great weekend. It's supposed to be beautiful out/although today is another GLOOMY day in the neighborhood.ha

Martha C said...

Enjoyed all your photos. Madelyn is so cute! My kids would love the swingset, too.