Friday, April 27, 2012

A little ragged

I had all of these great ideas for a post for this weekend and it all came crashing down thursday morning after my wonderful, sweet, innocent, lovable, baby boy started feeling really bad. For two days now, I have sat, walked, bounced, laid, (and anything else you want to insert in there) a crying baby. Now you are probably saying to yourself, there is no way her baby has cried for two days. Well, I'm here to tell you, when I say he has cried for two days-I'm not exaggerating, lying, bragging, etc etc. I'm telling you the honest-to-goodness truth. He is cutting teeth and has a cold. His temp has been running from 98.1- 100.1. Took him to the doctor this friday morning and it is just a cold and needs to run it's course. Well, I hate to say this, but this momma here is just about worn out. I'm not use to a fussy baby, well with this baby, I'm not use to the fussiness. Trust me, I've had a fussy baby. My first one was fussy a screamer. Well, since I have poured my weary soul out to you, I won't complain any longer on this post. I'm hoping for a good night and a good day tomorrow. And maybe I will get lucky and be able to put my thoughts together for a much greater post than this one. May everyone have a blessed weekend.

No comments: