Sunday, November 1, 2009

Trick or Treating

Madelyn & Joshua in their Halloween costumes. Madelyn wanted to be Cinderella and Joshua- Superman. I had to end up getting that turtleneck for Madelyn because she said the dress was itching her. They had fun and got loads of candy. They went with their cousins and then at the campgrounds where Dad works. It was a great time. (Madelyn's hair was done up in a curly bun and I thought I got a picture of it, but didn't. It looked really cute)
Madelyn, Joshua, Riley, Jordan and Jakie. (Jakie is the one w/scary mask)
Madelyn & Riley
This was the night w/out the turtleneck and she complained the whole night. :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your kid's costumes too! I totally understand about the dress-itching issue! Mollie complains about that all the time! I bought her some little undershirts thinking that would help and this morning she said that was itching her...it never ends! :-)

Jenna Dewhurst said...

love this pictures!!! to bad it's all evil! jk I just had to say that because of everything that happened last year!!! lol