Monday, October 1, 2007

back to blogging

Life has been really crazy. We have been going to OHIO every weekend. This past week, I stayed at my parents house and the I am going back this weekend for the whole month of OCT. So my blogging is going to be on hold for a little while.

Well, I got tagged. Here are seven things about myself.

1. I married the first person I ever dated.
2. I have been on a "fun" hellicopter ride and it was not fun at all. I absolutely hated it.
3. I am the first granddaughter and great-granddaughter on both sides of my family.
4. I am 23 yrs. old, mother of two and full-time pastor's wife.
5. My kids look nothing like me. They very much have their father's looks.
6. I was born in Bluefield, WV.
7. I LOVE to cook and try new recipes and I am a stay-at-home mom. Love it.

No comments: