Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ricky and the kids

My brother, Ricky, came to our house Wed. night and stayed until Thursday evening. He leaves Tuesday to go back to Hobe Sound for school this fall. We had a great time. We took him out to the Sirloin Stockade. Here he is with Madelyn, at the end, and my two baby-sitting kids. The meal was wonderful, also. Ricky put his hat on Joshua.
Ricky, Joshua, and Madelyn. They love their uncle Ricky. Before he arrived, Madelyn kept saying, "Ricky is coming, YEA!"
Madelyn has refused to talk to my parents for the past three weeks. Later that night she talked to them on the phone. She wanted to go outside and I told her no. A few minutes later I heard the front door shut. I went outside and there she sat on the porch swing talking. I don't know what they were saying to her, but I could here her say, "Yea, of course," over and over. She is so cute.
We were eating lunch yesterday and Joshua was fussing.(that is very normal, they start fussing when you have to eat) Chris picked him up and started letting him suck the juice out of a tomato Chris was eating. It was so funny. Every time Chris would take it away, Joshua would start crying.

No comments: