Sunday, June 10, 2007

Madelyn's 2nd birthday

Madelyn's all time favorite character is Dora the explorer. So of course the party was in Dora. Mom's friend made the cake. I thought it was really cute and it was really good, too.
She got everything Dora I believe that there is to get. Right here, she is in a Dora chair with a Dora umbrella.
It was so windy that day, that she tried to blow out her candle, but the wind did it for her before she got to it.
This of course was the table with all of the presents. It was really funny, she would open a gift and throw it on the ground and go around the table and pick another gift to open.
The birthday girl! A lady in our church got her this picnic table for her birthday. I think I love it more than she does.
The next day, my parents had to leave to go back home. Madelyn did not want them to go. She kept saying, "I want to go." So I packed her a suitcase and let her go home with them. We were going to go to their house in a couple of days anyways, so she just went early.

No comments: