Saturday, November 3, 2012

I'm Back!!!!!

My wonderful wonderful husband got me an early christmas present. A Computer!!!!! I have been using his "wonderful" mac computer. If you notice the quotation marks then that would be my way of being sarcastic. ;)  He loves his mac and I HATE it. I can't find anything on it and it is just very difficult for me to go anywhere on that thing. So now all of my files and pics are on my computer and I can find ALL of my things. And since I have a computer that I understand, then I can go back to my blogging. I was soo frustrated because of my blogging being put on hold, but I didn't know what else to do. So if you will hop over to http://mommabebusy.blogspot.com/ you will find a new post and also a new design. I'm soo excited about it. My husband is helping me with the whole layout and design and am very excited to add alot more things to it.

1 comment:

ρομεο μακροπουλος said...

ROMEO

Ο Νίκος Μακρόπουλος, η Ελεάνα Παπαϊωάννου, ο Κωνσταντίνος Γαλανός και ο Αλέξανδρος Νότας θα μας κρατούν συντροφιά από την πίστα του Romeo!