Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Story from Madelyn

We were walking through wal-mart and she looked at me and said, "Mommy, you know what my dream is." "My dream is to someday buy you flowers."
I just about started crying. Madelyn has become a big girl, she attends pre-school now. Her teacher is my friend, (that is the only reason why she goes). Madelyn has been begging to go to school so we decided to let her attend at Heart of Valley because of who the teacher is. Thanks Jessica, you do a great job. Madelyn loves school and she is asking when she can go when I put her to bed. She goes five days a week, all day. It is the expansion program, which works out great since I have to work. I do have pictures to post, but it seems like I never have to time to do it by the time I get home from work, spend time with kids, do what household duties that need to be done and then get to bed for another 5am morning. And I am getting to bed way TOO late tonight. Everyone is doing great. Joshua is doing wonderful at the sitters without his sissy. He walks in like a big boy, strutting his stuff. Chris is busy with school, gearing down for this quarter and ready to start another one. I will be glad when this schooling is over. I plan, whenever Chris is done, to go to school myself for my LPN. I know you should do the RN first, but I don't want to overwhelm myself. I will work my way up to the RN. :-) I must sign off for now so I can go to bed. See you in another month or so. Ha Ha!!! :-)

2 comments:

Jenna Dewhurst said...

thanks for posting! wwelcome back!lol
-jenna

Anonymous said...

i thinck thats a very lovey story love madelyn smith