Friday, October 3, 2008

Biden/Palin Debate

Biden/Palin Debate
I watched the Biden/Palin debate on the internet last night. I thought Palin did very well. She did make the statement that she is not for same sex marriage and I was very glad to hear that. Chris and I were not really for sure how she stood on it. I also thought she did very well when they tried to pin her down saying that she agreed with Biden on this issue. Biden kept wanting to bring up things that have been done in the past 8yrs. in the Bush administration and it's like Palin said, Everybody make mistakes in an administration and we should not point our fingers back to other administrations, but look forward and see what we can do for the American people and not for our own selfish reasons. The thing I loved about Palin was - she always looked at the American people when she spoke and she smiled the whole time. I liked that, she connected and she was very much down to earth.
Well, I did enjoy it and I plan to vote for McCain/Palin in November.

No comments: