Tuesday, October 30, 2007

A report on us

I am still alive. I believe it has been a month since I have blogged. I have been in OH. for the past month, working at the resort where my parents work. Right now I am back in Indiana packing up my house. TheU-Haul truck will be here Wednesday night and we will pull out of Indiana at 9am on Friday morning to leave for OH. to our new adventures there at the Union Ridge Pilgrim Holiness Church. We live in a little town of Zaleski, OH which is 1/2 hr. from Chillicothe, OH. (I am between W.V. and Chillicothe, OH.) I hope I spelled that right. Anyways, I will post pictures of the move and I will be back to blogging again after the move. Good luck to everyone and have enjoyed the pictures on your blogs.

3 comments:

Greg & Stephanie said...

Happy Moving! Don't get too stressed!

Heather said...

Hi constance! We have our family reunion very close to where you are living every year. We go to Lake Hope State park so maybe we can see you this year. Have a Merry christmas!!

Katie and the boys said...

I can't wait to see more pics!!!