Monday, July 23, 2007

Camp

I love this out fit on Madelyn. The kids and I loaded up and went to Heartland Bible Methodist Youth Camp for a few days so we could see my parents. We had lots of fun and it was good to see my parents and brother again.
This would be on Friday during all star and stiffs softball game. My brother and Andrew Stroud were the anoucers(that word does not look right). They did a great job and had lots of fun doing it, also.

Here is the little man. He looks so cute. He was 6mo. old on the 21st of July. He weighs almost 18pds. He eats cereal two times a day plus some veg. or fruit at lunch and supper plus still nurses every two -three hours. You could never tell he was a month premature. He is such a happy baby, I could never ask for a better baby.

1 comment:

Sarah Cook said...

I don't believe this... I did not realize the entire camp that you were Chris' wife! I went to GBS when he was there. After the many times we chatted... and you even said his first name, but it still didn't register. I found your blog by looking at a friend's blog, then I recognized your little girl. This is too funny. I have quite a few pictures on my blog of camp. Hope to chat again with you sometime... although it doesn't have to be after 11pm in the shower rooms. Ha!