Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Memorial Day (grilling out)

At about three in the afternoon, it started pouring down the rain. In fact, it was raining on our way back from the park when we were on our bicycles. We were not sure if we were going to be able to have our cook out. But it stopped raining at about five pm. And we grilled our hamburgers and had our cook out. After we ate, we did some serious yard work. It still has to be finished tomorrow. Hopefully it will be done so I can show all of you.

This picture here is where we ate outside in our yard.
Madelyn and I were sitting on the porch while the burgers were grilling. She loves to have her sun glasses on all the time.
Here she is. Chris says she is a hottie!
The most wonderful chef ever in all the world. He makes awesome hamburgers. I love him lots. I don't know what I would do with out him.

No comments: